Details about NLB Scholarships, 2022
NLB Scholarships, 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Any course offered by the chosen university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Mar 2022. This scholarship is provided by National Library Board, Singapore and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Singapore.
- Deadline: 20 Mar 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Varies
National Library Board Singapore is offering NLB Scholarships, 2022 for students of Singapore to pursue undergraduate and graduate programs at any university across the world.
Eligibility criteria for the NLB Scholarships, 2022 :
- Candidates applying for NLB Scholarships, 2022 must be citizens or permanent residents of Singapore.
- Applicants must possess outstanding academic results, strong leadership qualities, interpersonal skills. and have a passion for learning and service
- Applicants must also be passionate about learning and service to be eligible.
- Applicants of NLB Scholarships, 2022 for undergraduate degrees must have graduated with GCE 'A' Level, an International Baccalaureate (IB), diploma (with merit) or equivalent.
- Applicants of a postgraduate degree must choose a course of study that is relevant to NLB.
- The scholarship comes with a bond duration of 4 years for local undergraduate studies and 5 or 6 years for overseas undergraduate studies.
- For postgraduate students, the bond duration is 2 years (local studies) and 3 years for overseas studies.