Details about NEXUSS CDT studentship, 2017
NEXUSS CDT studentship, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Smart and Autonomous Systems Science for Environmental applications. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Southampton and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK applicants.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, .
the University of Southampton is offering NEXUSS CDT studentship, 2017 to candidates who wish to obtain necessary skills to develop and implement unmanned systems for environmental studies.
- Applicants of NEXUSS CDT studentship, 2017 must either have a settled status in UK i.e they shouldn't have any restrictions on how long they can stay in the UK or been 'ordinarily resident' in the UK for 3 years prior to the commencement of the grant or not be residing in the UK for education purposes.
- Candidates are required to have BSc/MSci 2:1 and/or MSc or MRes at Distinction/Merit level and/or provide evidence of substantial research experience equivalent to a Masters degree.
- The following disciplines are eligible:
- Biology, chemistry
- Quantitative disciplines like mathematics, engineering, computer science, physics
- Earth or environmental sciences, geophysics, oceanography or marine science, geology
- Candidates applying for NEXUSS CDT studentship, 2017 should submit the following documents before the deadline:
- A personal statement
- CV with contact details of two academic referees
- Academic transcripts
- Academic certificates
- A recognized English Language equivalent certificate (if applicable)