Details about Negotiating Agreement in Congress Research Grants, 2018
Negotiating Agreement in Congress Research Grants, 2018 is offered for Post Doc, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Social sciences or humanities.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Social Science Research Council and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US citizens or noncitizens.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $10,000
Social Science Research Council is offering Negotiating Agreement in Congress Research Grants, 2018 to researchers with diverse backgrounds, expertise and wish to address the challenges of political negotiation.
- Applicants of Negotiating Agreement in Congress Research Grants, 2018 must have obtained a Ph.D. degree in any discipline in the areas of social sciences or humanities by the application deadline.
- The grant is open to US citizens and non-citizens.
- Candidates applying for Negotiating Agreement in Congress Research Grants, 2018 can be researchers of any level i.e junior, mid-level or senior level.
- Applicants should have an affiliation with a college/university in the United States by the application deadline.
- They must be available to take part in a workshop in Brooklyn in October 2018.
- Abstract in not more than 100 words
- Proposed budget form
- Project proposal in not more than 2,000 words
- CV in not more than three pages'
- Bibliography in not more than one page, single-spaced
- Two Letters of Reference