Details about NCTU International Scholarship, 2018
NCTU International Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2018. This scholarship is provided by National Chiao Tung University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition waiver/reduction plus NT$12,000-$24,000 per month. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Taiwanese people.
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition waiver/reduction plus NT$12,000-$24,000 per month.
- Applicants should apply along with the degree programs. When filling out the admission application form, applicants should mark under the “NCTU Scholarship” item on the form to be considered.
- Fall Intake: October 1 - December 31 (Early Action), January 2 - March 15 (Regular Action)
- Spring Intake (graduate programs only): August 10 – September 30
- Undergraduate students: up to NT$12,000 (US$400) per month and/or tuition waiver/reduction.
- Master’s students: up to NT$16,000 (US$533) per month and/or tuition waiver/reduction.
- Doctoral students: up to NT$24,000 (US$800) per month and/or tuition waiver/reduction.
- At the end of the first year, students may apply for NCTU International Scholarships for outstanding current students. Award includes monthly stipends (up to NT$12,000 (US$400)/16,000(US$533)/24,000(US$800) for undergraduate/master’s/doctoral students) and/or tuition waiver. The scholarships for current students are awarded for a 1 semester period in principle and may be reapplied and reviewed annually based on applicants’ academic performance and research records and subject to a maximum number of years.