Details about National Parliamentary Fellowships Program In Japan, 2018
National Parliamentary Fellowships Program In Japan, 2018 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of International relations. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, monthly scholarship of AUD 640, an economy round trip airfare from Australia to Japan, accommodatio . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian citizens .
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, monthly scholarship of AUD 640, an economy round trip airfare from Australia to Japan, accommodatio
The Australian National University and leading research institutes in Japan are offering fellowships for students from Australia Group of Eight (Go8) universities interested in Japan-Australian relations.
- The candidates applying for National Parliamentary Fellowships Program in Japan, 2018 should be citizens of Australia.
- The applicants should be a graduate at Go8 universities or enrolled in a postgraduate program at a Go8 university.
- The students should have outstanding academic record i.e. graduated with distinction or A-levels.
- The applicants should interest and experience in international relations especially in economic policy and security affairs of Japan.
- The candidates are expected to have high English and Japanese language skills.
- The applicants should also have an Australian passport with at least 6 months validity.
- The applicants for National Parliamentary Fellowships Program in Japan, 2018 should submit a curriculum vitae and recent academic transcripts.
- The candidates should submit a research topic proposal and a statement of purpose.
- The applicants should also submit contact details of two referees, of which one should be an academic referee.
- The candidates applying for National Parliamentary Fellowships Program in Japan, 2018 are evaluated on the basis of academic performance, professional or academic experience in Japan and international relations and public policy background.
- The applicants are assessed based on the relevance of the proposed research topic and personal motivation.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients get a scholarship of AUD 640 per month and an economy round-trip airfare from Australia to Japan.
- The recipients will also get an accommodation in central Tokyo.
- The other costs should be covered by the student.