Details about Nagao Natural Environment Foundation (NEF) - Research Grant Programme 2023
Nagao Natural Environment Foundation (NEF) - Research Grant Programme 2023 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Projects concerning nature conservation in developing countries. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by Nagao Natural Environment Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 500,000 Japanese yen per project . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of developing countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Deadline: 16 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 500,000 Japanese yen per project
The Research Grant Programme financially supports academic and scientific research that will deepen knowledge of nature conservation in developing countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
Eligibility for the Nagao Natural Environment Foundation (NEF) - Research Grant Programme:
- Applicants must be nationals of developing countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Candidates should be researcher/scientist, who works full-time or is enrolled in a doctoral course, conducting research at a research institution or relevant organization in one of the target countries.
- Applicants should have sufficient experience and skills in conducting and managing the proposed research.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English and not have another application to the NEF.
Target countries and regions:
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Fiji, Indonesia, Kiribati, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Palau, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, and Vietnam.
- Relevance and importance to nature conservation
- Originality and quality of proposed research
- Feasibility of the research design/plan and schedule
- Reasonableness of the budget
- Applicant’s past achievements/experience in related research
- Recommender’s statement on the applicant and application.