Details about Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowships in US, 2020
Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowships in US, 2020 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist, Other degree in the field of Arts and humanities, Sociology, Anthropology and Archaeology, Geography. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to U.S. citizens and permanent residents .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funds
The Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowships in US, 2020 are offered by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation’s to encourage students to enter into the Ph.D. programs. The fellowship does not support those intending to enter into law school, medical school, or other professional schools.
Eligibility for Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowships in US, 2020:
- The applicants for Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowships in US, 2020 should be citizens or permanent residents of the US except for the students at the Universities of Western Cape, Cape Town, and Witwatersrand in South Africa.
- The candidates should show academic promise like GPA cutoffs.
- The applicants should be interested in pursuing careers in the fields of English, History, Literature, Art History, Sociology, Theater, Religion and Theology, Anthropology and Archaeology, Foreign Languages and Literatures, Film, Cinema, and Media Studies, Musicology, Ethnomusicology and Music Theory, Area/Cultural/Ethnic/Gender Studies, and Classics.
- The candidates should be from underrepresented race and ethnicity in the designated fields of study.
- The applicants should have commitments towards the goals of MMUF and participation of all MMUF programs.
- The candidates who are Native Americans, Latinos, and Latinas, African-Americans, and minorities are encouraged to apply.