Details about Kwong Lee Dow Relocation Allowance, 2022
Kwong Lee Dow Relocation Allowance, 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Aug 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 20 Aug 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2,500
The University of Melbourne is offering Kwong Lee Dow Relocation Allowance, 2022 to support students who took part in the Kwong Lee Dow Young Scholars program and are required to move from regional Victoria to study at the University.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree as Commonwealth Supported students.
- Applicants who have completed Year Twelve or International Baccalaureate in Australia are eligible to apply for Kwong Lee Dow Relocation Allowance, 2018.
- Candidate must have been previously a Kwong Lee Dow Young Scholar during secondary school.
- Applicants of Kwong Lee Dow Relocation Allowance, 2018 must have lived in regional Victoria or interstate during secondary school.
- Candidates must have moved to Melbourne to study during the year the course commences.