Details about Jewish History Post-doctoral Fellowship 2016
Jewish History Post-doctoral Fellowship 2016 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Jewish History. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 May 2018. This scholarship is provided by Institute of Historical Research, University of London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £22,000 in first year; £23,000 in second year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: Post Doc
- Provided by: Institute of Historical Research, University of London
- Deadline: 06 May 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £22,000 in first year; £23,000 in second year
- Institute of Historical Research encourages the specialists in medieval, early modern or modern Jewish history to apply for Jewish History Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- The candidates applying can be of any nationality and the candidate can also have their PhD or equivalent, awarded in any country.
- The applicants must hold a doctorate or must have completed their doctoral thesis by 1 October in the academic year.
- Applicants who already held a full-time university lectureship of 24 months or more are not considered.
- The candidate should not receive any other any other substantial maintenance grant, combined with fellowship.
- The applicant should submit his/her documents online using the IHR’s online application system.
- A curriculum vitae in one-page, including the thesis
- summary, written work, and research proposal are required.
- Letters of reference should be submitted supporting the application of the candidate.