Details about JCC Investigational New Drug Fellowship
JCC Investigational New Drug Fellowship is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Medical Oncology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jul 2015. This scholarship is provided by The Juravinski Cancer Centre and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Salary . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Jul 2015
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Salary
Application Requirements for JCC Investigational New Drug Fellowship:
1. Must have completed specialty in Medical Oncology
2. CPSO licensing to practice in the Province of Ontario
3. Curriculum vitae - include information on teaching and research positions, list of publications, certificates, awards, scholarships, memberships, etc.
4. Three appropriate professional letters of reference, one from the Residency Program Director
5. Covering letter outlining personal learning goals and preliminary thoughts for development of a research/clinical project
6. Medical School transcripts