Details about International Research Fellowship, 2017
International Research Fellowship, 2017 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by New Zealand Law Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $125,000, annually . This scholarship is open for: Open to New Zealand nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $125,000, annually
The New Zealand Law Foundation is offering International Research Fellowship, 2017 to high ability students who wish to pursue a research degree program in New Zealand or abroad.
- Applicants who have demonstrated high ability in their chosen field of research are eligible for the International Research Fellowship, 2017.
- Applications are sought from academics, experienced legal practitioners, judges and government officials.
- The Law Foundation provides scholarships and awards annually for outstanding legal scholars.
- Applicants who demonstrate a considerable potential to enhance the New Zealand legal system through their work are preferred.
- Applicants of International Research Fellowship, 2017 can undertake their research in New Zealand or overseas.