Details about Johan Huizinga Fellowship 2023
Johan Huizinga Fellowship 2023 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of History. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by Rijks Museum and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Stipend of €29,250 or €33,750 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 09 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Stipend of €29,250 or €33,750
Rijks Museum Johan Huizinga Fellowship provides an opportunity for outstanding postgraduate candidates to conduct historical research.
Eligibility for the Johan Huizinga Fellowship:
- The Johan Huizinga Fellowship is open to MA graduates, as well as PhD students and post-doctoral candidates. MA Graduate/Ph.D. Fellows are those who have completed their MA degree or whose proposal is embedded in the research plans of their forthcoming PhD dissertation, postdoctoral Fellows must have completed their Ph.D. dissertation and obtained a Ph.D. degree on the date of application.
- Fellowships are open to candidates of all nationalities and with varied specialisms. They may include researchers specializing in the fields of general history, cultural-historical studies or art history.
- Candidates should have proven research capabilities, academic credentials and excellent command of the English language – both written and spoken. Proficiency in a second language (ideally Dutch or German) is preferred but not required.
- The applicants of Johan Huizinga Fellowship, 2022 should outline his/her interests regarding the fellowship position in the Cover letter.
- The application should also include the research proposal and explanation of the relationship of the research to the Rijksmuseum's collections and activities should be submitted within a maximum of 1000 words.
- A detailed CV, which includes education, professional experience, honours, awards, and publications.
- A sample of writing or a copy of a published paper should be submitted.
The successful applicant of the Johan Huizinga Fellowship will receive a stipend €29,250 or €33,750.