Details about International Postgraduate Scholarship – Japan and South Korea 2023
International Postgraduate Scholarship – Japan and South Korea 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Japan & South Korea.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London
- Deadline: 31 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,000
SOAS University of London welcomes the brightest minds to study on its central London campus with like-minded individuals who feel passionately about contemporary world issues. SOAS programmes are taught by respected specialists engaged in fieldwork and research, which influences both government policy and the lives of individuals across the globe. SOAS scholars debate pressing contemporary issues such as human rights, development, migration, identity, legal systems, poverty, religion, and social change, and engage in a wide range of global research projects, which are shaping the culture, economics, and politics of societies all around the world.SOAS offers a broad range of courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, as well as distance learning, foundation degrees, and summer school
The objective of the International Postgraduate Scholarship – Japan & South Korea is to support and encourage students with excellent academic merit and who possess an outgoing personality, enrolled to study at University.
Eligibility for International Postgraduate Scholarship – Japan and South Korea:
- Open to all the citizens of Japan and South Korea.
- All the program-specific requirements must be met.
- Applicants must have an offer to study a Full-Time Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September 2023.
- Applicants must be an overseas fee-paying student who is a national of Japan and South Korea.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent
- Selection criteria: academic merit and a 250-word statement
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of the International Postgraduate Scholarship – Japan and South Korea will receive an amount of £3,000.