Details about International PhD Studentships In Social Sciences, 2019
International PhD Studentships In Social Sciences, 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Economics, Education and Lifelong Learning, International Development, Law, Business, Accountancy and Management, Social Work, and Psychology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of East Anglia and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees (UK/EU rates), a tax-free maintenance grant of £14,296 p.a. and research grant . This scholarship is open for: Open for all nationalities.
The Faculty of Social Sciences Graduate School, University of East Anglia is offering Ph.D. studentships in the academic year 2019-20.
Eligbility for International PhD Studentships In Social Sciences, 2019:
- The International Ph.D. Studentships in Social Sciences, 2019 is open to applicants who can demonstrate academic excellence in areas relevant to the interests of the School of International Development in their research proposal.
- The candidates should have or expect to obtain a first degree with at least 2:1 and a Master’s degree with research training.
- The dissertation mark should be at least 65%.
- The EU and International applicants must provide evidence of competence in the English Language.
- The candidates applying for International Ph.D. Studentships in Social Sciences, 2019 who have studied outside of the UK should have or expect to obtain equivalent qualifications to the qualifications mentioned above.
Value of International Ph.D. Studentships In Social Sciences, 2019:
- The applicants should apply to the Ph.D. and indicate that they should be considered for the studentship.
- The recipients of International Ph.D. Studentships In Social Sciences, 2019 get tuition fees at UK/EU rates and a maintenance grant of up to £14,296 per year.
- The recipients also get a research training support grant.