Details about Caird Research Fellowships 2020-21
Caird Research Fellowships 2020-21 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Art History, Anthropology, Museum and heritage studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by Royal Museums Greenwich and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £1,600 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 06 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £1,600 per month
Caird Research Fellowships 2020-21 offered by the Royal Museums Greenwich for students planning to pursue their post-doctoral research at the museum. The value of the scholarship is £1,600 per calendar month. The award can be paid directly to the Fellow’s institution or to the Fellow, in which case UK tax and National Insurance will be deducted at source.
- The Fellow will provide the Museum (through the Research Department) with copies of all publications supported in whole or in part by the Fellowship.
- The Fellow will provide the Museum with a written report on the completion of their Fellowship.
- The Fellow will be expected to attend conferences or symposia on behalf of the Museum and to participate in Museum programs and events for a variety of audiences, including seminars, writing blogs and talks.
- Application form, which asks for brief personal details, the title and duration of the proposed research project and the names and addresses of two academic referees.
- A curriculum vitae;
- An outline of the proposed research project,
To apply for Caird Research Fellowships 2020-21 complete and submit the application by the deadline: 6th October 2019.