Details about IMPRS-gBGC PhD Position, 2017-18
IMPRS-gBGC PhD Position, 2017-18 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Projects offered by the Institute. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry is offering IMPRS-gBGC PhD Position, 2017-18 to doctoral researchers who wish to pursue PhD at the IMPRS-gBGC.
- Applicants of IMPRS-gBGC PhD Position, 2017-18 can be from any country.
- Applicants should be highly-qualified and well-motivated.
- Candidates applying for IMPRS-gBGC PhD Position, 2017-18 are required to have a diploma or masters degree in biological sciences, geophysical sciences, chemistry, environmental sciences, physics, computer sciences or relevant fields along with a thesis.
- Applicants should be proficient in English.
- The requirements of the PhD project chosen should also be fulfilled.
- Application form
- Letter of motivation and research interests
- Copy of master's degree thesis, certificate, transcript
- Copy of BSc certificate, transcript (if applicable)
- Proof of English proficiency
- 2 reference letters
- Any other documents they think should be considered