Details about Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program, 2017
Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Area of sciences, natural sciences technical sciences and agricultural, forestry and veterinary sciences . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Poland and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, PLN 1350 per month for accommodation . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Angola, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Kenya, Colombia, Mexico, Myanmar, Mongolia, Mozambique, Nigeria, Palestine, South Africa, Senegal, Tanzania, Vietnam.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Poland
- Deadline: 23 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, PLN 1350 per month for accommodation
The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Poland is offering Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program, 2017 to students who wish to pursue masters and Ph.D. degree in Polish universities.
- Candidates applying for Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program, 2017 to pursue Master's degree must be graduates or final year students of 1st-degree studies in areas mentioned above.
- Candidates should be Master's or equivalent degree graduates or current final year students of Master's degree or equivalent studies in the academic year 2016/2017, in the absence of a 1st-degree form of the country that issued the diploma.
- Candidates can apply for 3rd-degree studies in the fields of mathematical, agricultural, biological, chemical, earth sciences, technological, physical, forestry and veterinary sciences.
- Applicants of 3rd-degree studies should be master's/equivalent degree, graduates who completed their degree not more than 3 years ago.
- Candidates who completed their master's or equivalent degree in their home country will be preferred.
Applicants of Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program, 2017 should submit the following mentioned documents before the deadline:
- Master's program applicants:
- description of proposed dissertation
- a copy of the 1st-degree studies graduation diploma/ a copy of diploma of Master's Degree or equivalent with a supplement or certificate of the marks obtained in the winter session in the final year of 1st-degree studies or final year of Master's degree or equivalent studies
- a copy of passport and health certificate
- Doctoral program applicants:
- outline of the doctoral dissertation
- a copy of the Master's degree graduation diploma approving to undertake a doctoral degree in the issuing country (not applicable to those already studying in Poland)
- evidence of admission from the university
- opinions of 2 academics out of which one must be from Poland
- CV with covering letter
- a copy of passport, health certificate
- proof of approval to stay in Poland (for those already in Poland)