Details about IBS Young Scientist Fellowships, 2020
IBS Young Scientist Fellowships, 2020 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by Institute for Basic Science (IBS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto KRW 300 million per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto KRW 300 million per year
Eligibility for IBS Young Scientist Fellowships, 2020:
- IBS Young Scientist Fellowships, 2020 is available to citizens of all countries.
- The applicant must be 40 years of age.
- He/She must have obtained their Ph.D. 5 years prior to the time of application.
- The selected applicant must relocate to one of the IBS Centers.
- YSF fellows are eligible to apply for the IBS Career Development Award (CDA)
- The letter of intent and the research proposal is evaluated during the selection process.
- Applicants are required to submit a letter of intent and a full research proposal.
Value of IBS Young Scientist Fellowships, 2020:
- The annual budget of KRW 150–300 mil. per year including a salary of KRW 60-70 mil. (up to KRW 150 mil. for theoretical fields and up to KRW 300 mil. for experimental fields)
- The duration of the fellowship is up to 3 years with a possible extension of 2 years.
Deadline for IBS Young Scientist Fellowships, 2020:
- The deadline for IBS Young Scientist Fellowships, 2020 is:
- Letter of Intent: 31st May 2020.
- Proposal deadline: 31st August 2020.