Details about Rhodes University Hobart Houghton Fellowship 2022
Rhodes University Hobart Houghton Fellowship 2022 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Rhodes University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, accommodation + monthly cash stipend + return airfare . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD, Post Doc
- Provided by: Rhodes University
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, accommodation + monthly cash stipend + return airfare
The Rhodes University is offering Hobart Houghton Research Fellowships in South Africa for students to promote work relevant to the economic problems of the Eastern Cape, and which could contribute to the development of that region.
Eligibility for Rhodes University Hobart Houghton Fellowship:
- Applicants must have had research experience and hold at least a Masters’ degree in Economics.
- They should have a sound knowledge of economic analysis and be capable of independent, innovative work.
- Candidates may either be established scholars (possibly on sabbatical leave) or young, promising economists with a strong developing research track record.
Tenure of fellowship:
- The term of the Fellowship is flexible and renewable and will be decided upon in conjunction with the circumstances of the successful applicant and the nature of the research and progress made. In the past, the Fellowship has typically been awarded for four to six months during the academic teaching year.