Details about Health Professional Scholarship, 2020
Health Professional Scholarship, 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Cardiovascular Research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by Heart Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 40,000 pro rata per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and New Zealand nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Heart Foundation
- Deadline: 27 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 40,000 pro rata per year
- Applicants for Health Professional Scholarship, 2020 must be a permanent resident of either Australia or New Zealand.
- Established health professionals and recently graduated health professionals are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
- Be involved in any area of cardiovascular health research including biomedical, clinical, public health and health service delivery.Professionals who are general practitioners, clinicians, cardiologists, nurses, physiotherapists, pharmacists, other health professionals and health service managers are also eligible for the Health Professional Scholarship, 2020.
- Priority is given to health professionals working in cardiovascular healthcare.
- Two referee endorsements
- Evidence of citizenship or permanent residency
- Evidence of PhD Enrolment or letter from administering Institution.
Applicants will be encouraged to continue their cardiovascular health practice during their PhD, whilst being encouraged to develop evidence-based health practice and research translation. Health professionals who have a strong research background are uniquely placed to champion and lead the translation of research into practice, with the potential to produce immediate health outcomes. A stipend of AUD 40,000 per year will be provided to the student.