Details about Fulbright U.S.-ASEAN Visiting Scholar Program, 2017
Fulbright U.S.-ASEAN Visiting Scholar Program, 2017 is offered for Other degree in the field of Education, Environmental Sciences, Financial Market Integration, Food Technology, Information Sciences, Journalism, Law, Political Science, Public Administration, Public/Global Health . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Embassy of the United States, Rangoon and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to Myanmar citizens.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
The U.S. Embassy in Yangon is offering Fulbright U.S.–ASEAN Visiting Scholar Program, 2017 to Myanmar citizens. The fields which support ASEAN initiatives include addressing transnational challenges (including wildlife trafficking, climate change, human trafficking, and countering violent extremism, sustainable fishing), supporting regional economic integration, fostering green growth, promoting opportunities for women, expanding maritime cooperation. These fields include TEFL & Applied Linguistics, Education, Trade and Investment, Trade Facilitation, Environmental Sciences, Public/Global Health, Financial Market Integration, Statistics, Journalism, Law, Public Administration, and Information Sciences.
- The applicants for Fulbright U.S.–ASEAN Visiting Scholar Program, 2017 should be citizens of Myanmar.
- The candidates should have a bachelor's or higher degree.
- The applicants should have English proficiency (TOEFL 550).
- The candidates should have the willingness to take leave from their home institution or post.
- The applicants should be professionals in think tanks and other NGOs, ministry and government officials, or university faculty.
- The applicants should have relevant degree and experience in the proposed fields of the study.
- The candidates should have little or no experience in working or studying in the US.
- The applicants for Fulbright U.S.–ASEAN Visiting Scholar Program, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and a bibliography up to 3 pages.
- The candidates should submit three recommendation letters, project statement 3-5 pages, and a completed application form.