Details about Fulbright U.S. - ASEAN Visiting Scholar Program 2023
Fulbright U.S. - ASEAN Visiting Scholar Program 2023 is offered for Other degree in the field of Education, Environmental Sciences, Food Technology, Information Sciences, Journalism, Law, Political Science, Public Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, stipend of $ 2,710 to $ 3,145 per month + university lab and research fees up to $3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens/permanent residents of Malaysia.
- Deadline: 30 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, stipend of $ 2,710 to $ 3,145 per month + university lab and research fees up to $3,000
- Applicants should be university faculty, the foreign ministry, government officials, or professionals in the private sector, think tanks, and other NGOs whose work focuses on U.S.-ASEAN issues.
- Malaysian citizens who reside in Malaysia throughout the nomination and selection process.
- Applicants must return to Malaysia upon completion of their program in the United States.
- Applicants will be expected to have a significant scholarly or professional accomplishment record.
- Applicants must be proficient in English and preference will be given to qualified applicants who have not had recent and substantial experience in the United States.
- Good health and applicants selected for the Fulbright grant will be required to submit a Medical History and Examination Report before their grants can be finalized.
- Candidates who received a Fulbright grant within the past five years are not eligible.