Details about Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship For International Doctoral Students
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship For International Doctoral Students is offered for PhD degree in the field of All fields of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Friedrich Ebert Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 1,200 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
Eligibility for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship For International Doctoral Students:
- The scholarship is open to international applicants.
- Applicants can be from any discipline other than medicine.
- The candidate should be enrolled at a German higher education institution towards a doctoral programme.
- Academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration and the candidates should also be involved in voluntary social and political activities.
- The applicants should have applied and received an unconditional offer from a German institution of higher education.
- The applications for the scholarship are accepted at any time.
- The number awards available is 15.
- The candidates are asked to support the Motivation letter.
- A detailed curriculum vitae in a maximum of 2 pages which may also include a passport photo.
- Proof of enrollment in a university.
- The financial situation of the candidate.
- Any other documents supporting the application of the candidate.
Value of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship For International Doctoral Students:
- The scholarship award provided is EUR 1,000 per month.
- Funding will be provided for 2-3 years.