Details about Feldman PhD Scholarship In Computational Statistics
Feldman PhD Scholarship In Computational Statistics is offered for PhD degree in the field of Computational Statistics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Covers tuition fees + A stipend of Â£16,539 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 03 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Covers tuition fees + A stipend of Â£16,539 per annum
- The applicant must have achieved a first or high upper second-class Bachelor’s degree.
- He/She must hold a Master’s degree with merit or distinction, in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Overseas qualifications of an equivalent standard are also acceptable.
- Candidates with other qualifications are also preferred.
- Applicants with sufficient relevant experience and background knowledge may also be considered.