Details about Evangelisches Studienwerk Villigst Eastern European Scholarship
Evangelisches Studienwerk Villigst Eastern European Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All the subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Evangelisches Studienwerk Villigst and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 597/month + Other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants Eastern European countries.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 597/month + Other allowances
- The candidates applying for Evangelisches Studienwerk Villigst Eastern European Scholarship should be interested in working for a social commitment.
- If the applicants are older than 35, then they are expected to enclose a special application.
- Applicant must be a member of a Protestant church.
- Candidate must be a citizen of one of the member state or accession country of the European Union.
- If the applicants do not have a German citizenship, then applicants should have good German language skills.
- The applicants should have a valid qualification to have university studies.
Candidates should not have advanced beyond the 4th subject-related semester.
- Applicants of Evangelisches Studienwerk Villigst Eastern European Scholarship should submit an application form.
- An explanation of motivation for studying and choice of studies should also be mentioned. If the candidates are not from EU then they must provide a motivation for studying in Germany in a maximum of 3 pages.
- Curriculum vitae in a maximum of 2 pages should be submitted.
- Applicants need to submit his/her experiences of past year of school or studies, which also include internships, professional activities or any other services.
- Candidates are asked to submit a University entrance certificate.