Details about Early Career Fellowships by The Leverhulme Trust 2023
Early Career Fellowships by The Leverhulme Trust 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Any research program in UK. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Leverhulme Trust and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Maximum of £26,000/year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 19 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Maximum of £26,000/year
The Leverhulme Trust is providing approximately 100 Early Career Fellowships to early career researchers to undertake a significant piece of publishable work.
Eligibility for The Leverhulme Trust - Early Career Fellowships in UK, 2023:
- Students applying for Early Career Fellowships by The Leverhulme Trust, 2023 should not have held a full-time permanent academic post in a UK university or comparable UK institution, nor may hold any such post with the Early Career Fellowship concurrently.
- Students receiving stipendiary Fellowship or who have existing funding for a duration equivalent to or greater than the duration of the Early Career Fellowship may not be eligible for EarlyCareer Fellowships by The Leverhulme Trust, 2023.
- By the time applicants take up the Fellowship, they must hold a doctorate or have equivalent research experience.
- Students may apply only if they have submitted their doctoral thesis by the deadline.
- Applications of students with a doctorate who submitted their doctoral thesis for viva voce examination, not more than four years before the Fellowship closing date are considered.
- Candidates applying should either hold a degree from a UK higher education institution or an academic position in the UK by the closing date.
- Applicants who worked or have been working as Principal Investigator on a 3-year postdoctoral research project are not eligible.
Value of The Leverhulme Trust - Early Career Fellowships in UK, 2023:
- 50% of each Fellow's total salary costs up to a maximum of £26,000 per annum will be covered by the Leverhulme Trust and the balance is paid by the host institution.
- To further their research activities, candidates may request annual research expenses of up to £6,000.