Details about Duguid Travelling Scholarship, 2018
Duguid Travelling Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Epidemiology and Population Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depends on the scholarship . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depends on the scholarship
The Duguid Travelling Scholarship, 2018 was introduced to support Indigenous Australian students to travel to a national or international conference or to visit NCEPH for an approved program of study.
- The Duguid Travelling Scholarship, 2018 is open to Indigenous Australians citizens.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled at the NCEPH.
- Applicants who wish to join the NCEPH to undertake an approved visit or program of study are welcome to apply.
- Applicants are selected based on their academic merit.
- The benefit of the proposal to the individual is taken into consideration.
- The benefit of the proposal to NCEPH will also be considered.
- Applicants of Duguid Travelling Scholarship, 2018 must submit a letter addressing the selection criteria in about two pages.
- Applicants are required to submit a detailed budget.
- Applicants must submit an updated copy of their curriculum vitae in maximum two pages.