Details about University of Cambridge - Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarships 2022
University of Cambridge - Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarships 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Applicable under subjects offered at St.John's College. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Cambridge and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Academic fees + International airfare + Living expenses + Visa fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Academic fees + International airfare + Living expenses + Visa fees
Eligibility for University of Cambridge - Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarship 2022:
- Open to Indian national with a valid Indian passport and presently based in India.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Candidate applying for Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarships shouldn't have significant exposure to UK education or received UK government funding.
- Applicant must hold a Master's degree in recognized Indian University or First class award in the relevant subject/field.
- Personal statements revealing leadership qualities e.g. extracurricular activities and/ or evidence of having made a difference to the country/ society/ participation in symposia in the relevant subject, or peer-reviewed publication in the area.)
- Applicant should be keen to pursue a full-time Doctoral Research degree from St. John's College, the University of Cambridge initiating in September/ October.
- Applicant should first apply through the University of Cambridge Graduate Application Form
- Candidates who have crossed the later stages of the University’s selection procedure will be communicated by St John’s and asked to provide further details.
- Final selection will be made by St John’s following interview procedure
Value of University of Cambridge - Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarships 2022:
- Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarship covers:
- Academic Fees
- International airfare
- living expenses of the applicant
- UK Visa.