Details about Doctoral Researcher on Social Enterprises and Sustainability
Doctoral Researcher on Social Enterprises and Sustainability is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Economics, Business Economics, or Statistics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by Université catholique de Louvain and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 1,900 €/month after taxes . This scholarship is open for: open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 1,900 €/month after taxes
The Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL) are hiring a doctoral researcher for a research project on Social Enterprises and Sustainability.The researcher will work under the supervision of Anaïs Périlleux, Professor in Social Economy (Economics of Third Sector) and will complete a doctoral training programme.
- The Applicant must hold a Master degree (120 credits) in Economics, Business Economics, or Statistics (at least with honours).
- And should have intrest in Social Economy and Sustainable Development.
- A good background in Econometrics, scientific rigor, conceptual ability, and sensitivity to social issues are key for this position.
- Fluency in English (must) . French is considered as an advantage.
Required Documents: The following are the documents which should be sent before the mentioned dead line, to Prof.Anaïs Périlleux ([email protected])
- A letter of motivation.
- A full resume (including grades).
- A copy of the Master diploma (including grades).
- Contacts and details of two academic referees.
- The master thesis (if available, full text and abstract).