Details about DLR - DAAD Research Fellowship Programme 2023
DLR - DAAD Research Fellowship Programme 2023 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Aeronautics, Space, Energy, Transportation, Digitalisation, Security. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to 2,760 euros per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Germany.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 2,760 euros per month
DLR-DAAD Research Fellowships is a program implemented by the 'German Aerospace Center' (DLR) and the 'German Academic Exchange Service' (DAAD). DLR is Germany´s national research center for aeronautics and space. Its extensive research and development work in Aeronautics, Space, Energy, Transport, Digitalisation and Security is integrated into national and international cooperative ventures. As Germany´s space agency, DLR has been given responsibility for the forward planning and implementation of the German space program by the German federal government as well as for the international representation of German interests.
Eligibility for DLR - DAAD Research Fellowships:
- Applicants must not be of German nationality or must be able to prove that the main place of residence lies outside of Germany for at least six years.
- Candidates should be able to prove their outstanding study or research achievements in the field of research corresponding to the fellowship offer.
- Type A: applicants have completed a first qualifying degree (Bachelor's, Diploma, equivalent) and must be enrolled in a Master's program at a foreign or German university.
- Type B: have completed their studies or research with a university degree not more than six years ago.
- Type C: have completed their studies with a doctorate/Ph.D./Candidate (Russia) not more than two years ago.
- Type D: applicants must be working in higher education or at a research institute; positions are open to outstandingly-qualified academics and scientists who should generally hold a doctorate/ Ph.D., additional prerequisites may differ and are stated in the fellowship offers.
The successful applicants of DLR - DAAD Research Fellowships will receive:
- Type A – Graduate Students (Research in Germany): monthly installment of 934 euros; plus e.g. flat-rate travel allowance, rent subsidy, health insurance, and family allowances.
- Type B - Doctoral Students (Doctorate in Germany): monthly installment of 1,760 euros; e.g. flat-rate travel allowance, health insurance, family allowances.
- Type C - Postdoctoral Students (Research in Germany): 2,400 euros per month.
- Type D - Senior Scientists (Research in Germany): 2,760 euros per month.