Details about DAAD-Fraunhofer Technopreneur Award, 2017
DAAD-Fraunhofer Technopreneur Award, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Added Value for the Local Food Industry in Indonesia. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, monthly allowance of Euro 2.000 + travel allowance + Euro 3.000 prize money . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indonesian citizens.
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, monthly allowance of Euro 2.000 + travel allowance + Euro 3.000 prize money
DAAD-Fraunhofer Technopreneur Award, 2017 is open to young Indonesian researchers in the areas of chemical science and engineering.
- Applicants of DAAD-Fraunhofer Technopreneur Award, 2017 must have Indonesian citizenship.
- Applicants are required to hold a Ph.D. and must be highly motivated to transform research into marketable goods and services.
- Applicants must be actively networking with science and industry in Indonesia.
- Candidates should accept to co-operate with German universities, companies, and Fraunhofer in building marketable goods and services.
- Candidates applying for DAAD-Fraunhofer Technopreneur Award, 2017 should be strongly convicted that their research has a good market potential.
- Candidates should be fluent in written and spoken English.
- DAAD form
- Application letter
- Latest academic degree certificate with either English/German translation
- List of international publications
- Research proposal in 5 pages