Details about Curtin International Merit Scholarships, 2022
Curtin International Merit Scholarships, 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% of first year tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open for all nationalities except Australian.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% of first year tuition fee
Curtin International Merit Scholarships, 2022 offered by Curtin University for students planning to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate coursework at the university. The value of the scholarship is 25% of their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.
- Applicants must be International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- Must be commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2022
- Must be commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Must have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of December 2022
- Only 25% of the first-semester tuition fee is covered for master's degrees with less than 400 credit points.
- The candidates should be enrolled in their program, maintain full-time enrollment of 100 credit points each semester, and should not take a leave of absence for the continuation of the scholarship.
How to apply?
- The candidates are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
- The applicants will automatically be assessed for the scholarship.
- The candidates will be issued an offer letter to confirm whether they are successful.
- The applicants are expected to submit meet the conditions listed in their offer letter.