Details about Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) Scholarship 2021
Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) Scholarship 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Nov 2021. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 6,000 per semester . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and New Zealand citizens and permanent residents .
- Deadline: 14 Nov 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 6,000 per semester
Eligibility for Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) Scholarship 2021:
- be graduating Year 12 in 2020, or have graduated Year 12 in 2019 at an australian secondary school
- be enrolling in university for the first time in 2021 (excluding START QUT and similar programs)
- have achieved an unadjusted ATAR 92.00 or better (equivalent unadjusted OP 1-5)
- be prepared to accept a QTAC offer for a full-time place in a program-eligible Bachelor of Business single or double degree in the event of a scholarship offer (NB. This is the first year the CPIE Scholarship program is open to double degree students.)
- not defer your QTAC offer.
Value of Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) Scholarship 2021:
- a scholarship valued at AUD 36,000 paid in semester installments over three years, to spend on HECS-HELP, university fees, textbooks, and living expenses
- two 15-week internships with one or more of our corporate partners.
- Installments of AUD 6,000 per semester are paid after HECS-HELP Census date upon satisfaction of contract conditions.