Details about Connaught International Scholarship, 2021
Connaught International Scholarship, 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Toronto and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10,000
The University of Toronto has initiated Connaught International Scholarship for Doctoral Students is a cost-sharing initiative designed to assist graduate units in recruiting and supporting top international students by providing a top-up scholarship to each recipient, which will be paid in addition to the program’s normal funding package provided by the graduate unit.
Eligibility criteria for the Connaught International Scholarship, 2021:
- Applicants must be international applicants (Citizens and permanent residents of Canada are ineligible).
- Applicants must not be currently registered in a degree program at the University of Toronto.
- Applicants must have been or will be offered admission to a full-time doctoral program with a funding commitment beginning September of the upcoming academic year.
- Applicants must have achieved an A- average in each of the last two years of full-time study.
Value of the Connaught International Scholarship, 2021:
Successful applicants of the Connaught International Scholarship, 2021 will receive scholarship value of $10,000 top-up, in addition to the program’s normal funding package (base amount + tuition and fees), to a combined total of no less than $35,000 annually.
Requirements of Award Recipients:
- Applicants must remain eligible, in good academic standing, and meet the terms and conditions of the award.
- Applicants must register and remain registered as a full-time student (a change in status may result in suspension or termination of payments and/or returning funds already received).
- Applicants must maintain an A- average, and be making satisfactory progress toward the completion of their degree as determined by their graduate unit in order to maintain the award.
- Applicants who transition to permanent residency status after receiving the first installment of the award will continue to be eligible for the balance of their renewable scholarship. A change in legal status after receiving the first installment does not affect the awardee’s eligibility to continue holding the award.