Details about Colab PhD Scholarship
Colab PhD Scholarship is offered for PhD degree in the field of All Subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Dec 2018. This scholarship is provided by Auckland University of Technology (AUT) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Complusory fees + $25,000 annual stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 14 Dec 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees + Complusory fees + $25,000 annual stipend
Colab is the collaboratory for Design and Creative Technologies at the Auckland University of
Technology (AUT), New Zealand. Our aim is to encourage researchers, students and stakeholders to
imagine, construct, articulate and navigate rapidly changing social, economic, technological and
To support innovative interdisciplinary research that reflects Colab’s future focused aspirations in
such areas as gaming, entrepreneurship, materials design and visualization Colab will offer a full PhD
scholarship for the doctoral programme.
- The scholarship is available to domestic and international applicants.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for the PhD programme at AUT.
- The scholarships are available on merit to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and international students
The applicant must submit to the Scholarships Office by 4.00 pm on the closing date;
- The completed AUT Scholarship application form
- Copies of transcripts for any study completed at an institution other than AUT
- A copy of the Research Proposal (Section 1. PGR2) that will be submitted as a component of the application for admission.
- The applications will be reviewed and awarded by the Colab Postgraduate and Research Management team. Applications will be evaluated on the basis of the projects potential to enhance Colab's research culture.
- No scholarships will be awarded if the Management team considers the applications not to be of sufficient merit.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are able to commit full time to their research as they are more likely to make a higher contribution to Colab’s research culture.
- The scholarship will be awarded as soon as possible after the closing date.
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE AND APPOINTMENT
- The recipient must accept the Offer of Place before the scholarships is taken up.
- The recipient may not hold other scholarships up to $10,000 only
- The recipient must sign the AUT Postgraduate scholarship contract. This contract restricts employment hours to a maximum of 600 hours per year.
- Recipients must submit all six monthly reporting for the doctoral programme at AUT during the tenure of the award and move from provisional to full registration within the time frame outlined in the Postgraduate Handbook.