Details about CEU IAS Fellowships, 2017
CEU IAS Fellowships, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of All research areas of the social sciences and humanities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Central European University (CEU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 1400-2500 Euros monthly stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 24 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 1400-2500 Euros monthly stipend
The Central European University is offering Junior and Senior Core Fellowships for 2017-18.
- The candidates applying for CEU IAS Fellowships, 2017 should have a Ph.D. or its equivalent in Social sciences or Humanities.
- The applicants can be of any nationality.
- The junior fellows should have received their Ph.D. in 2009 or later.
- The applicants with Ph.D. obtained before 2009 should apply for the senior fellowship.
- The candidates should have internationally recognized scholarly publications.
- The applicants who are full-time CEU employees or students are considered not eligible.
- The candidates who are part-time or temporary employees are eligible after 3 years after their contract is ended.
- The applicants are expected to have fluency in English.
- The candidates applying for CEU IAS Fellowships, 2017 should first register at the website.
- The applicants will get a password which should be used to fill the application form and upload the documents.
- The candidates should submit a cover letter, an abstract of the research proposal in not more than 150 words, and a research project description in 1,000 to 2,500 words.
- The applicants should submit a curriculum vitae with 5 publications for junior fellows and 15 for senior fellows.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients who are senior fellows of CEU IAS Fellowships, 2017 get 2,500 Euros and junior fellows get 1,400 Euros as a monthly stipend.