Details about CEMEF PhD Thesis In Computational Mechanics And Materials
CEMEF PhD Thesis In Computational Mechanics And Materials is offered for PhD degree in the field of Computational Mechanics and Materials. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Center For Material Forming (CEMEF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 26 000 euros . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 26 000 euros
- Applicant must be an Engineer in applied mathematics, mechanics or materials science.
- He/She must possess expert knowledge in numerical methods and simulations.
- Applicants must have outstanding skills and academic qualifications.
- He/She must be motivated towards their goals.
Duration and Value
- The Ph.D. lasts for three years.
- Successful candidates will receive a gross annual salary of about 26,000€.
- Some projects are within the frame of a CIFRE convention, in such cases, the company directly pays the Ph.D. student.