Details about CAS SEE Rijeka Fellowship Programme 2023
CAS SEE Rijeka Fellowship Programme 2023 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Humanities & Social sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Rijeka and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, € 1,100 per month + travel and accommodation allowance + research budget . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Post Doc
- Provided by: University of Rijeka
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, € 1,100 per month + travel and accommodation allowance + research budget
- Applicants must have a Ph.D.
- Applicants can apply from the arts, life, and sciences fields.
- The research project should be in the humanities and social sciences area.
- Must be able to discuss with other scientific disciplines.
- CAS SEE places no restrictions on country of origin, discipline, or academic position in selecting its fellows. The Academic Advisory Council makes the selection of fellows.
- The managing team enforces a “no loss – no gain” stipend policy for the invited Fellows. Inaugural distinguished fellows accompany the Center’s development.
- The members of the Academic Advisory Board select the Fellows in a highly competitive and independent fashion based on recommendations made by anonymous peer-reviewers.
- Fellowship application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Research paper about 1500 to 2000 words, including the following materials:
- Research connections and relevance to a broader academic context.
- Research methods and goals.
- Research current state and schedule.
- National and international cooperation partners, if available.
- Research interdisciplinary dimension.
- Research objectives.
- Participating motivation.
- Research ethics, if relevant.
- A personal essay of about 500 words