Details about Instituut Gak Fellowship, 2017
Instituut Gak Fellowship, 2017 is offered for Post Doc, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Social security and labour market policy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Netherlands Institute for Advanced Study in the Humanities and Social Sciences (NIAS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Accommodation + Replacement fund + stipend for international applicants . This scholarship is open for: Open to researchers from Dutch and Flemish Universities or research institutes.
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Accommodation + Replacement fund + stipend for international applicants
- The objective of Instituut Gak Fellowship, 2017 is to provide opportunities to researchers from Dutch and Flemish Universities or research institutes to work in the areas of social security and labor market policy.
- Applicants must be junior researchers with 3-10 years of postdoctoral research experience or senior researchers with more than 10 years of experience.
- Applicants of Instituut Gak Fellowship, 2017 should currently be on a temporary/permanent contract at a Dutch or Flemish University and/or research institute.
- Candidates applying for Instituut Gak Fellowship, 2017 must submit the following mentioned documents before the deadline:
- Project proposal in at most 1500 words
- List of major publication in at most 1 page
- Two publications in support of the application