Details about Canon Research Fellowship, 2017
Canon Research Fellowship, 2017 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of All Subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by Canon Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 22,500 Euro to 27,500 Euro per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Japanese and European natioanls.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 22,500 Euro to 27,500 Euro per year
The Canon Foundation is offering Canon Research Fellowship, 2017 to highly qualified Japanese and European researchers who wish to conduct research in any field of interest in Europe and Japan respectively.
- Canon Research Fellowship, 2017 is open to both highly qualified Japanese and European nationals.
- Europeans nationals will be pursuing their study in Japan.
- Japanese citizens will be pursuing their study in Europe.
- Applicants are free to choose any field of study
- Candidates do not have to be currently enrolled or employed at the time of application.
- Candidates applying for Canon Research Fellowship, 2017 must have secured a Ph.D. or Master’s degree no longer than ten years ago.
- Applicants will have to submit their research plan.
- Candidates must receive a confirmation letter from the host institute stating all the arrangements will be available.
- Applicants must submit two reference letters.
- Candidates must submit a copy of their CV.
- Applicants are required to submit a passport size photograph.
- A copy of the candidates' doctoral certificate or highest academic degree or professional qualification must be submitted.
- A list of the applicants' academic publications or professional achievements in chronological order.