Details about ARC Discovery Project PhD
ARC Discovery Project PhD is offered for PhD degree in the field of Electrolysis for CO2 Utilisation and Energy Storage. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $25,849 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $25,849 per annum
This scholarship provides an opportunity for a Ph.D. student to take part in an ARC Discovery Project "Electrolysis for CO2 Utilisation and Energy Storage".
- Applicants must have a first-class honours degree or any related level of academics.
- The applicants must commit to partake in a full-time course at the Curtin University.
- Students with a background in material science, chemical engineering or chemistryor related disciplines would be advantageous for the research project.
- Also, who have an interest in electrolysis and oxygen ion transport materials and heterogeneous catalysis.
- A brief description of the project.
- A copy of the CV.