Details about American Association For Cancer Research Fellowships 2018
American Association For Cancer Research Fellowships 2018 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Clinical and/or translational cancer research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Dec 2017. This scholarship is provided by American Association for Cancer Research and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Grant amount - $ 55,000 USD . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 12 Dec 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Grant amount - $ 55,000 USD
The AACR Clinical and Translational Cancer Research Fellowships represent a joint effort to encourage and support postdoctoral or clinical translational cancer research.
A partial amount of funds may be designated for non-personnel expenses, such as research/laboratory supplies, equipment, travel to the AACR Annual Meeting 2016, publication charges for manuscripts that pertain directly to the funded project, and other research expenses.
- Applicants must have a medical and/or doctoral degree (including PhD, MD, DO, DC, ND, DDS, DVM, ScD, DNS, PharmD, or equivalent doctoral degree) in a related field and not currently be a candidate for a further doctoral or professional degree.
- At the start of the grant term on July 1, 2018, applicants of american-association-for-cancer-research-fellowships must hold a mentored research position with the title of postdoctoral fellow.
- Applicants holding medical degree must have completed his or her most recent doctoral degree or medical residency - whichever date is later - within the past 5 years.
- Applicants of american-association-for-cancer-research-fellowship who believe that they are at the level of postdoctoral or clinical research fellow, but hold a different title are be eligible and must contact AACR before submitting an application.
- Employees or subcontractors of a U.S. government entity or for-profit private industry are not eligible.
- Any individual who currently holds an active AACR grant may not apply. Past grantees may apply if they complied with all progress and financial report requirements.
- Investigators currently or previously holding the rank of instructor, adjunct professor, assistant professor, research assistant professor, the equivalent or higher are not eligible. Qualified researchers are invited to apply for an AACR Career Development Award.
Value of scholarship:
- The fellowships provide one-year grants of $55,000 to support the salary and benefits of the Fellow while working on a mentored clinical and/or translational cancer research project.