Details about Adelaide University China Fee Scholarships 2024
Adelaide University China Fee Scholarships 2024 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Applicable under subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Feb 2024. This scholarship is provided by China Scholarship Council (CSC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full tuition fee waiver + Living costs + Visa fees + Air fare . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of China.
- Deadline: 05 Feb 2024
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full tuition fee waiver + Living costs + Visa fees + Air fare
- Be a citizen and permanent resident of the People's Republic of China at the time of application.
- Be less than 35 years old at the time of application.
- Be a university student completing a master's degree, or enrolled as a first-year PhD student, or a new graduate from their university at the time of application.
- Agree to return to China upon completion of their studies.
- Should meet the English language requirements.
- Satisfy the selection criteria set out by the CSC.
- University of Adelaide graduates who have a First Class Honours degree or a Masters's degree with an approved research project may be considered for nomination for a four-year Ph.D. scholarship. University of Adelaide graduates who hold a coursework Masters's degree should have an overall grade of Distinction with not less than a High Distinction in their research component(s).