Details about 100-Year Vision Scholarship 2016
100-Year Vision Scholarship 2016 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Feb 2016. This scholarship is provided by Ashinaga and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition + Living allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Deadline: 29 Feb 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition + Living allowances
- The candidates who lost one their parents or both can apply.
- Should have finished their 12 years of education within the last two years.
- Should be a citizenship and should have been a student in high schools of countries like Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Ghana, Cote 'lvoire, Gabon, Benin, Mozambique, Senegal, Togo, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Angola, Djibouti, Sudan, Burundi, Botswana, Madagascar, South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mauritius, Cameroon, DR Congo, Somalia, Nigeria, Gambia, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Burkina Faso, Cabo Verde
- The applicant should not be more than 22 years.
- He/She should be in financial need.
- Should be proficient in either English, French or Portuguese.
- The academics of the students must be outstanding.
- Should be able to participate in the two Ashinaga preparatory programs before attending university.
- The successful candidates should be willing to contribute to society in Africa after graduating from university.
- The student should be in good health and capable of studying abroad. The applicant must have no dependents interfering with academic progress.