Details about Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng Scholarships
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng Scholarships is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Selected areas. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2018. This scholarship is provided by Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial Funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to Malaysian natioanls.
- Applicants are expected to possess excellent leadership qualities and co-curricular achievements.
- After completion of studies, the candidate must be willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group.
- Applicants are not permitted to receive any other form of scholarships from other organizations.
- Candidates who are currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
- The following areas are applicable for the scholarship:
- Agriculture Science / Forestry / Horticulture / Plantation Management & Agronomy
- Environmental Science
- Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical & Process Engineering
- Corporate Communication / Public Relation
- Food Science / Food Technology
- Accounting / Finance
- Academic Requirements for Bachelor’s Degree:
- STPM/A Level - Minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation - CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER - minimum 90.0
- First/Second-year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Applicants must submit the University/College acceptance letter.
- Candidate must include a document stating the course fee from the University.
- Applicants are required to submit school Leaving Certificates.
- Must provide School Testimonials if available.
- Academic Calendar must be provided.
- Birth Certificate of the applicant is to be submitted.
- Applicant must include SPM / SPVM / 'O' Level / UEC results in the application form.
- STPM / 'A' Level / Matriculation / Foundation results need to be given.
- University/College results should be stated in the online submission.
- Parent's / Guardian's financial details of the past one year are to be submitted.
- Letter or documents to prove that brothers and sisters are pursuing higher education in universities/college.
- Photo in Jpeg format(400 x 500 pixels) is to be submitted online.