Details about University of Manchester International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship
University of Manchester International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any degree with Faculty of Science & Engineering . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by University of Manchester and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students .
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,000 per annum
The University of Manchester is offering scholarships to for well qualified international undergraduate students. There are TEN scholarships being offered at the University under this program.
Eligibility for University of Manchester International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships:
- All applicants must be non-UK/EU residents.
- Applicants must have accepted a programme in Faculty of Science and Engineering as their firm choice by the end of June in the year they will start their course
- The students with an undergraduatee degree, achieving AAA at A-level or equivalent are eligible.
- The candidates willing to apply are expected to demonstrate a significant commitment and contribution to social responsibilty.
- The candidates are selected based on the academic performance and witten applicational submitted.
- The application should explain candidate's interest and previous involvement in community-based projects, volunteering opportunites and how you hope to continue this at University.
- Extracurricular activities (like such as contribution to activities in your school or community) undertook by the students are also taken into consideration.
- The personal statement included on the UCAS form must include this information.
Value of University of Manchester International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships :
The recipient of the University of Manchester International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships will get £2,000 per annum.