Details about Women in Business Award
Women in Business Award is offered for MBA degree in the field of Business, Management, Economics & Accounting. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Bayes Business School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to 30% toward tuition fees. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to 30% toward tuition fees.
The Global Women's Leadership Scholarship follows a separate application process which can be found below.
Scholarships are of variable amounts and are awarded to exceptional candidates who demonstrate the passion and drive to lead and make a positive impact in today's diverse business environment. Recipients are expected to act as Bayes Ambassadors, committed to developing the ongoing success of the MBA Programme working closely with Marketing, Careers, Course Office, Alumni and the Recruitment & Admissions Team.
We strongly encourage you to apply early during the year as the process of selection is competitive and funds are limited.
If you receive a Bayes scholarship this would supersede an award.
- When submitting your scholarship essays, please ensure that your Full-time MBA programme application is also complete including GMAT/GRE and an English language test (if required). Refer to the admissions pages to ensure there are no outstanding components to your Full-time MBA programme application.
- Scholarships or awards will be deducted from the second fee instalment in January.
- A maximum of one scholarship or award will be awarded per candidate.
- You don’t need to specify which scholarship you wish to apply for as the Scholarship committee will consider which would be most suitable.
- Candidates who have already applied for a scholarship in the 2023 intake and were unsuccessful will not be eligible to submit a further application.
If you have any questions please contact the MBA Admissions team