Details about MBA Scholarship at Robert Gordon University, 2017
MBA Scholarship at Robert Gordon University, 2017 is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business Administration, Information Management, Oil and Gas Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by Robert Gordon University (RGU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £500 to £5,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 10 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £500 to £5,500
The Aberdeen Business School is offering MBA scholarships in the form of a reduction in the tuition fees. The MBA Scholarship at Robert Gordon University, 2017 offers £1,000 to £5,500 for full-time MBA and £500 to £3,700 for online and executive Part-time MBA.
- Scholarships are open to all nationalities.
- Applicants for MBA Scholarship at Robert Gordon University, 2017 are required to meet the usual admission criteria for the MBA program.
- Applicants must have exceptional academic achievements to be considered.
- Applicants with an offer for MBA, MBA Information Management, or Oil and Gas Management degrees can apply for an MBA scholarship.
- Applicant’s previous academic qualifications are assessed.
- The selection panel will evaluate the student's achievements and career progression.
- An essay of 1,000 -1,500 words will be judged by the selection committee.
Applicants for MBA Scholarship at Robert Gordon University, 2017 are required to write and submit an essay of 1,000 to 1,500 words on their Interpersonal skills, Business experiences, and particular attributes, cultural and national perspective and general attributes.