Details about Vice-Chancellor's Merit Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney 2023
Vice-Chancellor's Merit Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to AUD 12,500 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and New Zealand nationals.
- Deadline: 08 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to AUD 12,500 per year
The Vice-Chancellor's Merit Scholarship was created to encourage exceptionally talented but underprivileged high school students to pursue undergraduate degrees at UTS.
Eligibility for the Vice-Chancellor's Merit Scholarship:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or have a permanent humanitarian or resident visa for Australia.
- The candidate must be a current school dropout or gap year student who did not enroll in university during their gap year and who obtained an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or comparable score the year before.
- It is expected that candidates, who were seeking their first undergraduate degree, obtained an offer from UAC for a UTS undergraduate degree and intended to enroll full-time in the program.
- The candidate should have demonstrated academic achievement in their senior year of high school (90 or above ATAR, not counting bonus points).
- To be considered for an Equity Scholarship or Educational Access Scheme through UAC, an applicant must have applied, been evaluated, and shown financial hardship at the time of the scholarship's selection.
The candidate should fill out an online application form to apply for the scholarship.