Details about USDA 1890 National Scholars Program 2020
USDA 1890 National Scholars Program 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Agriculture, Agricultural Business/Management, Agricultural Economics, Botany, Animal sciences, Soil science, Computer science, . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2020. This scholarship is provided by United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee + Accommodation . This scholarship is open for: Open to US citizens.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee + Accommodation
Eligibility for USDA 1890 National Scholars Program:
- The candidates applying should be the citizen of United States.
- Academic excellence is taken into consideration and the candidate should have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better for 4.0.
- Should have applied and received an admission or currently attending one of the nineteen 1890 Historically Black Land-Grant Universities.
- Official transcripts of the candidate are required.
- The background of the student should be agriculture, food, natural resource sciences, or other related academic disciplines.
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate leadership and community service.
- Alabama A&M University
- Alcorn State University, Mississippi
- Central State University, Ohio
- Delaware State University
- Florida A&M University
- Fort Valley State University, Georgia
- Kentucky State University
- Langston University, Oklahoma
- Lincoln University, Missouri
- North Carolina A&T State University
- Prairie View A&M University, Texas
- South Carolina State University
- Southern University, Louisiana
- Tennessee State University
- Tuskegee University, Alabama
- University of Arkansas Pine Bluff
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- Virginia State University
- West Virginia State University
USDA 1890 National Scholars award covers full tuition fees and as well as room and board along with other allowances.