Details about UQ Economics Sri Lanka Scholarship 2020
UQ Economics Sri Lanka Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Business and Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Sri Lanka.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fees
UQ Economics Sri Lanka Scholarship 2020 offered by the University of Queensland for students planning to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate degrees at the university. The value of the scholarship is
50% of tuition fees.
- Applicants must be citizens of Sri Lanka, who normally reside in Sri Lanka and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Applicants must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Must have received an offer for the Bachelor of Economics and who are commencing students at UQ.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
To apply for UQ Economics Sri Lanka Scholarship 2020 complete and submit the application by the deadline: 30th November for semester 1.